HÔTEL*** RESTAURANT DE LA POSTE
1, rue de Bâle – 68490 Bantzenheim
Publication Director: François Fohrer
Tel. +33 (0)3 89 83 34 34 – email@example.com
N° Siret : 492 529 979 00014 – RCS 492 529 979 – Code APE : 551A
1&1 Internet SARL
7, place de la Gare
57201 Sarreguemines Cedex
Website design, production
© STUDIOWA – www.studiowa.fr
© Pictures : pexel
This entire website is governed by the French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved, including downloadable materials and iconographic and photographic representations.
The partial or full reproduction of this Website on any electronic medium whatsoever is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorised by the Publication Director.
The reproduction of texts from this website on hard copy is allowed, especially within an educational setting, subject to compliance with the following three conditions:
– free dissemination,
– respect of the integrity of the reproduced materials: no modification or alteration of any kind,
– clear and legible mention of the source in the following form: “This document originates from the Hôtel Restaurant de la Poste website (www.hotelrestaurantdelaposte.fr). The reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited”.
The Internet address of the Hôtel Restaurant de la Poste website must be included in the reference. For other uses, please contact the Website Administrator.
Trademarks mentioned on this website are registered by the companies who own them.
For any comment regarding the website operation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Treatment of personal information
– No personal information is collected without your knowledge.
– No personal information is passed on to third parties.
– The information is collected only for purposes related to the administration of your request and the internal statistics of Hôtel Restaurant de la Poste.
In accordance with the “Computer Technology and Freedom” Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access and rectify your personal information. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact the webmaster at email@example.com
In accordance with the “Computer Technology and Freedom” Act of 6 January 1978, this website was the subject to a declaration to CNIL under the number 1748454.